Ring Die Aquatic Feed Pellet Mill Introduction
Aquatic feed ring die pellet mill is an ideal pelletizing machine for large-scale high quality aquatic feed pellets. Grains such as corn, wheat bran, rice husks, beans, etc all can be the raw materials. The finished feed pellets have a smooth surface and easy to digest for fish and shrimps. Based on advanced technology and outstanding advantages, aquatic feed pellet mill is widely adopted in aquaculture.
Ring Die Aquatic Feed Pellet Mill Features
* SZLH series of feed pellet mill adopt three layer jacket conditioner, the material can be fully cooked, meet special needs and ensure quality of final aquatic feed.
* Main driving adopts high precision gear transmission , the capacity can be improved about 20% compared to the belt transmission, and with low energy-consumption.
* Using imported SKF bearings & NAK oil seals to get better transmission performance, stable operation and less noise.
* Feeding device adopts frequency conversion speed regulating motor to guarantee the particles quality.
* Multiple aperture ring die for choice, excellent craft of ring die with long service life to make smooth and high quality aquatic feed pellets.
* The international advanced spring coupling device is of novel and compact structure, safety, reliable, low noise and low failure rate.
* Overload protection and electrical control system to ensure normal operation.
* Applicable for large-scale production of high quality aquatic feed pellets.
Aquatic Feed Pelletizing Process
Pellet mill is the core part of a whole feed pellet production line. Meanwhile, there are also other important equipments need to adopt, like hammer mill, mixer, pellet cooling and packing machine.The main process includes: materials crushing, grain powder mixing, pelletizing, cooling and screening, packaging. The whole process is highly automatically controlled.
How to Maintain & Repair a Pellet Mill in a Correct Way?
Nowadays, with the increasing price of conventional fish feed , modern aquatic feed pellets made by pellet mill are becoming more and more popular in aquaculture, majority of breeders and feed plants tend to purchase an aquatic feed pellet mill to make their own feed pellets which may greatly reduce the cost and gain more profits. We offer some tips for you to make your production more smooth.
☆ Check the easy-wear parts at a certain time to ensure normal operation, change the wear parts if necessary.
☆ Change the lubricating oil of gearbox at regular time to lengthen the service life.
☆ Overloading can cause great damage to both the reduction gear and motor, so it must be avoided. Once happens, you should repair or change the broken parts in time.
☆ Adjust the gap between ring die and pressure roller regularly to avoid the transmission parts and bearing guard damaged by suffering violent vibration.
Special design of two or three layer jacket conditioner to meet the higher requirements for aquatic feed pellets, so that the materials can be fully cooked and easy to digest for fish and shrimps. As professional manufacturer and supplier of feed pellets mill, we offer customized equipment, reasonable guidance and intimate service to meet different customer’s requirements.
◆ 12 Years Experience, CE Certified.
◆ 2 Years Guarantee, Reliable After-sale Team.
Aquatic Feed Ring Die Pellet Mill Technical Data
|Main Motor Power||37KW||55KW||75/90KW||110KW||132/160KW|
|Screw Feeder Power||0.55KW||0.75KW||0.75KW||1.5KW||1.5KW|
|Ring die inner diameter||320mm||350mm||400mm||420mm||508mm|
|Ring die rotational speed||305PRM||336PRM||307PRM||287PRM||287PRM|
|Roller outer diameter||140mm||165mm||190mm||206mm||/|
Pellets diameter: 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 4.5mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm
Pellets shaping rate: ≥95%
Pellets stability in water: ≥20Min
Noise: ≤86dB(A) ≤90dB(A)
Roller working temperature: ≤85℃
Steam working pressure: 0.1-0.4Mpa
Steam temperature: 130-150℃