Feed Ribbon Blender Introduction
Our ribbon blender is an efficient and versatile blending machine for mixing of dry granules & powders homogeneously. One of the main application of ribbon blender is mixing grain powder with other nutritions in the feed pellet plant. During the blending process, you can add other liquids to the grain powder, making the feed pellets more nutritional. The feed ribbon blender is well suited for preprocessing of feed mixture for making aquaculture, poultry and fish feed pellets . The ribbon mixer can also be used for mixing chemical products, compound fertilizer, additive, health care products, etc.
Feed Ribbon Mixer Features
1. Used for mixing various grain powder to make nutritional feed pellets, especially for fish, shrimp and other aquatic feed pellets.
2. This feed ribbon mixer is featured with high efficiency, reliable operation and small land occupancy, good choice for feed pellet plant with small workshop.
3. The optimized double-direction rotating wheels make a fully homogeneous mixing effect, CV≤7％.
4. Short mixing time for every batch of materials. 3-6 minutes for 500-4000kg feed powder.
5. The design of big open door ensures quick discharging and little material residue.
6. Can be equipped with several spray nozzle for liquid adding.
7. Smooth transmission and low wear. Three materials for your choice: stainless steel, carbon steel and composite material.
8. The mixing effect is not influenced by powder fitness and density. The ribbon mixer is also suitable for viscous materials.
Horizontal Ribbon Blender Working Process
Horizontal ribbon mixer consists of transmission parts, double ribbon agitators and U-shape cylinder. In the direction of rotation, the outer ribbon pushes materials from both ends to the middle, while the inner ribbon pushes materials from the middle to both ends. Ribbon wind with different angle direction carries the materials flowing in different directions. Through continuous convective circulation, the materials are sheared and mixed thoroughly and quickly.
Why Choose Ribbon Blender In Feed Pellet Plants
1. Ribbon feed blender has outstanding mixing effects for powder & liquid, granule products and fibers, especially for mixing grain powder.
2. This mixing machine will not produce over-heating and pressure-fed results when processing allergic material. The nutrition of grain powder will not be damaged during mixing.
3. As for materials with different proportion and granule size, this feed mixing machine will not lead laying results which totally meet the requirement of feed material mixing of different raw materials.
4. You can add liquid conveniently while mixing.
5. Convective circulation ensures an efficient and homogeneous mixing effect.
The five aspects mentioned above totally confirm to the feed pellets material mixing standards. So our ribbon blender is indispensable mixing machine for feed pellets production, especially for fish, shrimp and other aquatic feed pellets.
Ribbon Feed Mixer Highlights
A. Drive Advantages
Belt drive and cycloid reducer can fully protect transmission parts .
B. Flexible Dismounting
The main axis of ribbon is connected with drive axis by flange which ensure a flexible and convenient dismounting. U shape cylinder and two ends plate are perfectly welded, reducing residue.
C. Discharging Method
Adopting pneumatic flap valve which ensures no leakage during frequency on-and-off.
D. Jacket Design(Optional)
You can add jacket on the cylinder according to requirement. By adding cold or hot media to achieve cooling or heating effects.
Ribbon Feed Blender Technical Data
|Model||Cylinder Volum||Mixing Time||CV%≤||Power|
|SLHSJ1||500 KG||3-6 min||7||11 KW|
|SLHSJ2||1000 KG||3-6 min||7||18.5 KW|
|SLHSJ4||2000 KG||3-6 min||7||30 KW|
|SLHSJ6||3000 KG||3-6 min||7||37 KW|
|SLHSJ8||4000 KG||3-6 min||7||45 KW|