Wide Chamber Feed Hammer Mill Introduction
As a new type of hammer mill, the wide chamber hammer mill can be used for both common and fine grinding, especially for fine grinding of grains which are further processed into feed pellets for poultry and aquatic. The wide chamber hammer mill is first choice of small and middle-sized feedstuff processing plants and factories.
Wide Chamber Feed Hammer Mill Features
1. Universal type product, stable performance, widely used for grinding of raw materials in large and medium-sized animal and aquatic feed processing factories.
2. Not only ordinary grinding but also fine grinding are available, mostly used for fine grinding.
3. Fineness of the finished products can reach over 50 mesh.
4. Adopt coupling direct drive, scientific and reasonable hammer arrangement and hammer screen clearance ensure uniform fineness of the finished products.
5. Advanced twice strike technology of the pulverizing chamber, good rigidity pedestal and small vibration.
6. Equipped with imported high quality SKF bearings, good performance, low working temperature.
7. A variety of sieve sizes are available to choose, flexible opening device and elastic pressure sieve mechanism, convenient to operate and maintain.
Feed Hammer Mill Application
Amisy Hammer Mill is widely used in large or medium poultry and aquatic feed pellets production for grinding various materials such as husks, maize, wheat, beans, peanut, etc which can be made into feedstuff.
Operation and Maintenance Tips of Feed Hammer Mill for Feed Pellet Plant
1. Change lubrication oil regularly to make sure it operate smoothly.
2. Examine the wearing parts and change them if necessary.
3. Forbid metal materials like nail iron entering inside of the machine.
4. After grinding, the whole machine needs to be washed carefully. Cover it with a piece of tarpaulin if shored for a ling time.
Wide Chamber Hammer Mill Technical Data
|Model||Power||Spindle speed||Grinding room width||Hammer No.||General smash||Fine smash|
|AMS-ZW-60B||55/75kw||2980rpm||600mm||112||9 -12t/h||3.5 – 5t/h|
|AMS-ZW-80B||90/110kw||2980rpm||800mm||160||15 -18t/h||5 -7t/h|