The production property of animals is closely related to the feed pellet quality. Most breeders concern about how to correctly use the feed pellet mill to produce high-quality feed pellets. The equipment inspection and maintenance and modulating technology are two main factors.
1. Inspect the wear pattern of the ring die and compression roller. The wear of the compression roller will affect the production capacity; the undue wear of the ring die will decrease its effective thickness and influence the feed pellet quality.
Regularly check the crusher roller. The excessive wear of corrugated toothed rings decreases the crushing ability.
3. Examine the cutter of the feed pellet mill. The cutter wear will increase the feed powder.
4. Inspect the steam separator to ensure steam quality.
5. Inspect whether there is material backlog and screen surface damage in the pellet cooler.
6. Examine the grading screen surface. The clogging and sticking of the screen surface will affect the grading effect of feed pellets.
The structure and strength of feed pellets rely on the modulating technology. The steam and heat can soften the feed ingredients and improve the pelletizing performance. During pelleting period the starch can gelatinize. And the gelatinized starch can strengthen the bonding effect and keep the pellet shape. In a certain range the longer the modulating time the higher the starch gelatinization degree. The modulating time is appropriate between 10 and 30 seconds. Too much steam will soften the materials and block the die-holes; too less steam makes the feed ingredients have poor starch gelatinization. Adding adequate steam can gelatinize the starch, strengthen the bonding effect and increase the feed pellet durability index. Usually, the adding amount of modulating steam is calculated at about 5% of the feed ingredients quantity.
The modulating effect directly affects the feed pellet quality. During pelletizing process modulating technology together with equipment inspection and maintenance can make feed pellet mills produce high-quality feed pellets. Our company can supply a first-class feed pellet mill and give professional services about product information, installation advice, equipment maintenance, etc.