The applications of feed pellets have greatly developed in recent decades’ years. They are easy to transport, more tasty for animals. After well processed, the feed pellets are clean and convenient for the feedlot. Our high quality flat die feed pellet mill can make good feed pellets with smooth surface and appropriate hardness, and it is the best choice for feedstuff production.
Diesel Flat Die Feed Pellet Mill Introduction
Diesel Feed Flat Die Pellet Mill is designed for small-scale production, particularly for homeowners and small-scale producers to make pellets for animal feed pellets. The model has outstanding advantages of simple structure, low consumption and competitive price. Driven by a diesel engine, the diesel flat die pellet mill can run smoothly and with few noises, especially popular in the electricity lacking areas.
Diesel Flat Die Feed Pellet Mill Unique Features
1. Driven by a diesel engine makes feed pellets production available in the rural area with shortage supply of electricity.
2. Equipped with the clutch and accelerating-decelerating device to change its speed.
3. Visible chamber design makes the pelleting process clear and visible, so it is convenient to solve problems in time.
4. Adopt screw-center adjusting pressure structure which makes flat die pellet mill more practical.
5. Simple structure, low consumption, easy operation and maintenance.
6. Can make different feed pellets to meet different customers’ requirements.
7. With adjustable compression rate, the flat die pellet mill can meet different pelletizing requirements and is available to press coarse materials.
8. Widely used in small aquaculture, grain feed factory, farm, poultry farm, as well as individual farmers.
Diesel Flat Die Feed Pellet Mill Application
* Diesel flat die feed pellet mill is especially applicable to the owners of small feed-processing factory and farm-holders to process the feed for rabbits, chicken, pig, sheep and so on.
* With Diesel flat die pellet mill you can make bedding pellets for animal stalls from cardboard.
Pellets-making Procedure with Diesel Pellet Mill
1.Raw materials need to be crushed and dried.
2.Then mix the main material and many other subsidiary materials evenly.
3. Put the grain powder into the chamber, then the roller presses the powder through the holes in the die to form pellets meanwhile a cutter in the other side of the die cuts the pellets that has been pressed out from the holes.
4. Make sure the pellets are cooled before the storage.
Tips and Warnings While Using a Diesel Flat Die Feed Pellet Mill
☆ Please carefully read the operation instruction and follow the technicians professional guidance before start running.
☆ Check the easy-wear parts and other components regularly to ensure normal operation.
☆ Avoid overloading production to guarantee a long service life of the equipment.
Diesel Flat Die Feed Pellet Mill Technical Data
|Model No.||Capacity (kg/h)||Power||Die Diameter||Weight|
|AMSPLM-120A||50-70||70-100||8HP||120 mm||100 kg|
|AMSPLM-150A||80-100||100-150||8HP||120 mm||150 kg|
|AMSPLM-200A||100-150||250-350||15HP||200 mm||250 kg|
|AMSPLM-230A||150-180||300-400||22HP||230 mm||380 kg|
|AMSPLM-260A||180-230||400-600||30HP||260 mm||500 kg|
|AMSPLM-300A||250-300||600-800||55HP||300 mm||650 kg|
|AMSPLM-360A||300-400||700-900||55HP||360 mm||750 kg|
|AMSPLM-400A||400-600||900-1000||55HP||400 mm||850 kg|